Home/Company / Global Delivery Model
"Helping Businesses.....Run Efficiently"
Strong processes are the backbone of the Global Delivery Model. At EsatSolutions, detailed, documented and time-tested processes drive all our activities and interfaces.
- Strong quality and project management processes ensure excellence in delivery.
- World class processes for knowledge management and sharing encourage cross-pollination among teams.
- Processes for managing talent ensure that your project gets the best and most motivated people.
- Our processes for interaction and communication within teams make it possible for globally distributed groups to interface and collaborate seamlessly, delivering excellence.
ESatSolutions relies on processes to consistently deliver high quality solutions while executing a growing number of engagements from multiple locations. Values, vision and policies form the first level of our three-tiered process architecture. They are implemented through process execution at the next level. These processes are defined with clear ownership using the ETVX (Entry, Task, Verification, Exit) paradigm and clearly defined roles and responsibilities.
At ESatSolutions, the project management processes are aided by practices in line with the CMMI Level 5. These processes address every key aspect of a project across the project life cycle, including:
- Project planning
- Project monitoring, reporting procedure and review mechanisms
- Project risk management
- Configuration management
- Change management
- Issue escalation and resolution
- Intra-engagement communication with client managers
These processes are the glue that binds the Global Delivery Model (GDM) together. At the outset of every engagement, ESatSolutions robust project planning and estimation processes delineate all aspects of the project, including:
- Project profile
- Project processes related to life-cycle, change management, requirements trace ability, process tailoring, etc..
- Deliverables and effort estimates
- Goals and milestones
- Project tracking: tasks, issues, quality, client feedback, reviews, reporting, escalation
- Defect estimates and defect prevention
- Project team roles, skills, key personnel, training
- Risks and mitigation plan
Our project management and project quality processes are strengthened by the use of a variety of custom-built as well as third party tools, which help us manage the complexities of the Global Delivery Model (GDM).
At ESatSolutions, the practice project management philosophy is bolstered by the use of robust tools. These tools help us to keep the largest and most complex projects well on track. At the heart of our Project Management toolset are the Project Management (PM) tool and the Process database. A range of general purpose and specialized tools are integrated into these systems, to help us automate a plethora of tasks. These tools help us control your project, avoiding defects and slippages and helping us to be more nimble.
- Tools that monitor projects to track defects and benchmark them against estimates;
- Tools for scoping, requirements gathering and impact analysis;
- Tools to monitor efforts, schedule adherence and slippages;
- Process assets systems and tools to efficiently store and manage project documents and data;
- Specialized tools to track individual service projects like application maintenance;
- Tools to monitor automatic scheduling of audits based on detailed guidelines, followed by tracking of audit results, non-conformance reports, and corrective actions;
- Tools to automate the workflow for senior management reviews, in line with engagement schedules and plans;
A commitment to quality underpins all of ESatSolution's IT services. We go to great lengths to ensure that the IT services we deliver not only surpass your expectations, but ours too. Quality is a way of life for us, and covers all our processes, interfaces and outputs, in management, core and support process. It is the way we deliver long term excellence, and ultimately, predictability of returns, through the Global Delivery Model (GDM).
Knowledge Management is a means of creating, storing, accessing and reusing knowledge to accomplish organization goals. Esatsolutions works with you to build the appropriate knowledge management frameworks and processes, as well as identify technology solutions for establishing sound Knowledge Management processes and systems.
ESatSolutions provides end-to-end workforce collaboration and knowledge management services including Knowledge Management Process Consulting, Collaboration and Knowledge Management Applications, Portals, Content Management, Document Management, Enterprise Application Integration, Security and Workflow. Our Knowledge Management Services can help you assess your needs, evaluate technologies and recommend best-fit solutions in the context of your business problems.
An Offshore Development Center (ODC) is essentially a dedicated intermix of specialized programming and engineering resources.
ESatSolution's Global Offshore Development Centers is instrumental in delivering faster, higher-quality services with less risk and more predictability. Wherever your business operates, ESatSolutions Global Delivery Model provides your enterprise with access to proven methods, leading-edge tools and platform specific architectures, all in the hands of skilled, flexible professionals.
ESatSolutions Offshore Development Centers acts as a virtual extenson of your development teams. With sustained infrastructure investments over the years, we have created a knowledge-networked work environment from where our employees provide high quality solutions to clients. These investments enhance employee productivity and reduce engagement risk for our clients.
Our Offshore Development Center uses a multi-dimensional approach, planned to support growth and technology advancement, ensures that the solutions we architect for our clients are built in a most productive and effective manner.
ESatSolutions Offshore Development Center, with its pool of well designed infrastructure, highly trained resources, proven and time tested processes is a doubly beneficial outsourcing delivery model with a powerful value proposition for businesses looking at IT Outsourcing.
EsatSolutions Global Delivery Model (GDM) has mature business continuity planning built into it. A detailed plan for risk identification, monitoring and mitigation is put together as part of project planning. This plan covers risk identification, prioritization and mitigation options. Risk mitigation tasks are executed during the project and risks are re-evaluated at regular intervals. The status of risks is continuously tracked, and reviewed using the monthly milestone Reporting mechanism.
ESatSolutions has an effective process to help you cope with the cultural issues in a transition to the Global Delivery Model. The process facilitates smooth functioning of cross-partner teams. It promotes better understanding of work culture differences, and awareness and appreciation of different cultural backgrounds.
The organizational impact of offshore and nearshore development leaves a footprint on process orientation, collaborative working styles and project management.
ESatSolutions has developed a unique 4-step Communications Approach for strategic partners, by which we help our partners and the client-side staff who will work with ESatSolutions to:
- Understand the offshoring process,
- Understand their offshore partner
- Collaboratively improve project management skills
- Draw up a strategy for continuous process improvement
Phone:+1 631 428 6479, +918909078742 Address: ESatSolutions Inc. 5 Dana Lane , Ronkonkoma, NY 11779 © 1998 - 2009 ESatSolutions